Iced Gold Broken Heart Pendant
CHAIN SIZING GUIDE
BRACELET SIZING GUIDE
STEP 1: Measure your wrist with a flexible measuring tape measure, string, or 1/2 inch strip of paper just below the wrist bone, where you would wear the bracelet.
STEP 2: If you are using a plain strip of paper or string:
- Mark the spot where the paper/string overlaps on your wrist with a pen or pencil.
- Then hold it against a ruler to measure the length.
That length is your wrist size.
STEP 3: Add 0.25 inch, 0.50 inch , or 1.0 inch to your wrist size depending on whether you like a snug, comfort, or loose fit.
FRANCO, CUBAN, ROPE CHAIN
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We really believe you'll enjoy your jewelry. If you don't, no problem. We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
We're confident in the quality of our jewelry which is why we offer a 365-day warranty. If your jewelry starts to tarnish or break, we'll replace it for free.
We're committed to bringing you the highest quality jewelry possible by focusing on two important aspects:
1. 14k-18k Genuine Gold or Rhodium finish that lasts years with proper care.
- 18 Karat Gold is optimal for jewelry because it contains a high percentage of gold while also being resistant to damage.
- Rhodium is great for silver jewelry because it's corrosion, oxidation, and tarnish-resistant. It's in the Platinum family.
2. AAA or AAAA Cubic Zirconia Stones for an attractive shine.
While most competitors use cheap rhinestones, we manufacturer our iced out jewelry with AAA or AAAA rated CZ stones. The precision cuts and professional polish create a shine only the elite wear.
One of the toughest situations to overcome is a broken heart. It can keep even the toughest down and out for a while. But it's nothing to be embarrassed by. Be proud of what you've defeated and wear it like a trophy. Iced with dozens of sparkling stones and finished with durable 18k gold makes our Broken Heart Pendant a wonderful symbol of your conquests.
- Material: 18k Gold Plated
- Stones: Cubic Zirconia
- Extra: 3mm Gold Rope/Cuban Chain